Dear Fellow Dog Lover,
Like you… I’ve been watching in horror as the number of deadly dog food recalls that mention “aflatoxin poisoning” as the cause… has been increasing at an alarming rate.
And frankly… I’m concerned.
Not just because of the hundreds of innocent dogs that have already died…
That’s bad enough.
Because only a small fraction of dog owners seem to be aware of just how dangerous this toxic contaminant can be.
In larger doses, aflatoxin can kill a dog… suddenly… and without warning. These are the cases you hear about the most.
What most dog owners don’t know is that…
Chronic, long-term exposure to smaller doses of aflatoxin can be just as deadly.
Tiny, invisible amounts of the poison can accumulate in the body… over time… and can ultimately cause liver cancer… and death… later in your dog’s life.
Which is why I published this revealing report:
Aflatoxin… Avoiding the Deadliest Natural Toxin in Dog Food
In that article, I answer these crucial questions…
- How does aflatoxin get into your dog’s food?
- What makes it so dangerous?
- Which dog food ingredients are the ones most likely to contain aflatoxin?
- What’s the one type of dog food that’s never had an aflatoxin recall?
- What can you do right now… to significantly lower your dog’s risk of aflatoxin poisoning?
Please help spread the word. And share this important article with other dog lovers.
Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor
Saving Good Dogs From Bad Dog Food